I Would Have Retired If Messi did- Angel Di Maria

Angel Di Maria says he considered retiring from Argentina duty when Lionel Messi did, after this year's Copa America final defeat by Chile, but his family prevented him from doing so.
Di Maria told TyC Sports: "When Messi retired, I thought about doing the same.
"You can lose a final, but three in a row, that's something different. I thought about leaving the national team, but my wife and my father stopped me.
"I almost started therapy, but in the end I decided it was something I had to figure out by myself. If I lose another final, that's it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo