Will Smith: “My Marriage Died”


For eighteen years, Jada and Will Smith has been known to be one of Hollywood's hottest couples. Recently, Will confessed to having experienced a rocky marriage and how he almost gave up but instead of calling it quit, they both find a way to make it work.
While speaking to the The Sun Newspaper.: ”Whatever you have is gonna die and you are gonna have to rebirth something new. You have to be willing to ride the waves. ”There’s gonna be some flat days and some stormy days, and that has to be OK.”
Jada also has this to say”We used to have all these rules, [but] as you go on in your relationship, you just get into a flow. ”Will, to me, encompasses everything. It’s almost as if calling him ‘my husband’ is too small of a word for what he means in my life… I think I had a very stuck idea of what a husband looks like, what a wife should be.
They both have two kids together, Willow, (Female) 14, and Jaden,(Male) 16.
”Once I broke all of that, a whole new world opened for me and man, oh, man, I got to see him in all his glory. And so that’s what it’s evolved into. And I’m just ecstatic about it.”
This isn’t the first time the couple has had to defend their marriage from rumors.  In 2013, Jada responded to rumors about her and Will having an open relationship:
“Will and I BOTH can do WHATEVER we want, because we TRUST each other to do so,” she clarified. “This does NOT mean we have an open relationship…this means we have a GROWN one.”
__________________________________________________________________________________
UPSHOT- Marriage isn't a bed of roses neither is it a bed of thorns, you just both have to give in all you have.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo