Veteran actress, Toyin Adegbola marks 55th birthday


Veteran actress, Toyin Adegbola popularly called Toyin Tomato has clocked 55 today, 28th of December
The year has been a wonderful one for the actress as she welcomed her first grandchild in the middle of the year and later had the wedding ceremony of her son.
An elated actress on Wednesday took to social media to express gratitude to God Almighty for sparing her life.
She captioned; Emi lo lope, Emi ma lo lope Ooo, Ewa wo oore Baba laye mii Emi ma lo lope Ooo.
“The Almighty God is always faithful to me and my family, I appreciate him for all the mercies and grace I got during the last year, to him all the adorations and glory be unto…
“I wish myself a greater year ahead, long life, good health, abundant grace, everlasting peace, good wealth and prosperity in this new age….. Kindly join me to celebrate my birthday once again!!!!”

By Seun Agboola, Lagos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo