Muslim Imam Converts to Christianity, Now Preaches Jesus to Islamists

Awake to Righteousness

It does not matter how many self-build books I read and build myself up. It has been asked to the members of the church, “Do you really believe you are the only ones going to Heaven?” But first, some brief background.


I witnessed the body of Christ surround and support one another when fear overwhelmed them on stage. Everyone went to church in Denver. It prevents us from experiencing the freedom necessary to move forward. First Plymouth Congregational Church in a southern suburb of Denver became our new community. Join me each day from 7-9:00 AM PST on my national radio show. -John 14:21. My brother was married in the sanctuary a month ago. “I stammered that I needed help, and have frequently done so since”, she said. That’s reality. That’s personal and that’s how it is with God.

One great negative impact of not forgiving ourselves is that it keeps us weighted down and holds us back. [Luke 16:19-31] And I realized I would not want my worst enemy to suffer that fate. This kind of thinking and believing does not come from a disciple who has an open heart to receive the unconditional love of God and the willingness to share it with others. One evening during communion, as I was singing with my eyes closed, Jesus came to me, took my hands, and began swirling me around and around, like a Dad swinging his little kid in the park. Paul was certain that his reward awaited him. Strive to develop the type of love that protects and defends others. Obama and his progressives are attempting to turn real faith in the Lord Jesus into a “placebo” and drug.

“Therefor we must give the earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest at any time we should drift away from them” (Heb. 2:1).

The Apostle Peter, his life on the line, testified of Jesus before Annas, the high priest, with these words, “Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given unto men, whereby we must be saved”. Though we are weakened and have a nightmare in the Whitehouse, God still listens to the faithful prayers of his people and gives us His protection, love and power to survive. I met some whose paid vacation time was working summer camp. And it’s a discipline that I believe makes me a better, more generous, and more compassionate person. God will often allow difficulties to get our attention. Instead of being embarrassed and running to the restroom, I just sat there, letting the tears flow. You know if that person would be proud of you or embarrassed for you.

The church in America is a place for forgiveness and healing for repentant homosexuals and lesbians.

I am from East Tennessee and enjoy hiking in the Smokey Mountains. Snuggling with my scruffy dog, Buster Brown, grounds me.

But has anyone bothered to ask him how he feels about all this? I’m not referring to a five-minute devotional, I’m referring to a deep devotional life focused on seeking God. Suppose you wanted to express your love for someone by giving them a very fine gift. Yes, we’ve been created in the image of God, but our resemblance to Him has been horribly disfigured by the ravages of sin and selfishness. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. God’s Spirit was calling me. God loves you, and (believe it or not) he is more concerned about your future than you are. Resurrection. Could it be to get my attention to check what is wrong in my life? That’s pretty dismal. I couldn’t watch that show week after week. I have to believe that death doesn’t get the final bow, that there is something more behind that curtain. We have what I like to call a new “wanter”. “But it’s love that wrote the play”. So she checked the card to indicate she wanted to be a Jesus-follower and dropped it in the offering plate. That has been a saving grace in my life, over and over again, and I see it play out in the lives of others, and in the natural world, every day.

Source: Jewocity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo