See Girl’s Note To Her Maths Teacher And Teacher's Response 20years After

I use to think its only Nigeria Students that hates Mathematics, when i came across this Note, i can't stop myself from laughing.
I hope you find it amusing to.
Marion Dowling has recently been contacted by a teacher with regards to a message she wrote to him twenty years ago. His fashionably late response is absolutely perfect.
Marion-Dowling-3124497

So Marion didn’t want to take her math exam at all, in fact, she turned in a blank test with the following note.

Bf6JFhQIQAAshOPtweeeeeeeet

TL;DR: Basically it says, “I don’t want to take your test, I’m very humble and so sorry for turning in a blank test for you to grade, that must be so annoying. Look me up one day because I’m going to be a famous artist. I talk about life in similar fashion to a hippy; life’s great poppy field.”

The teacher, being so inspired by her letter, decided to look her up and handwrite a response. Naturally, she was absolutely smitten. I hope she goes to visit him.

Marion-Dowlings-letter-3124498tweetImagine being on the receiving end of something like this, anything like this. Does not have to be school related. What this man has done is literally open a time capsule and present a piece of herself from the past. This letter will bring back old familiar feelings and thoughts that she has not experienced in something along the lines of twenty years. Incredible concept when you think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo