Miley Cyrus Reveals Reason Why She Sticks Out Her Famous Tongue So Much

Miley Cyrus Tongue



Miley Cyrus’s tongue is often a topic for discussion in the news, since she likes sticking it out so much.
It has become a part of her.
She has finally come out to reveal why she loves bringing out her big tongue. Cyrus confessed, “I get embarrassed to take pictures. That’s actually the truth. I’m so embarrassed because people are taking pictures of me and I don’t know how to smile, and just be awkward, so I stick my tongue out, because I don’t know what else to do.”

So she deals with the discomfort of taking pictures by flashing her tongue and being silly. That’s actually totally understandable. There’s nothing worse for a celeb that has flashbulbs in her face constantly to have poor posture or a stiff stance in photos.
And it’s not like she can hide behind a glossy curtain of hair anymore, either!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo