Exclusive- Snoop Lion changes his name again!

snoop lion
Los Angeles - Snoop Dogg has changed his name to Snoopzilla.

Less than a year after renaming himself Snoop Lion, the rapper has once again changed his moniker to reflect his new musical direction with funk project 7 Days Of Funk.

The Drop It Like It's Hot hitmaker has formed a collective with Dâm-Funk and the pair are releasing their debut album on 10 December.

The newly-christened Snoopzilla said of the new band: "We're the babies of the Mothership. I've had funk influences in my music my whole career. Dâm-Funk is cold. He's keeping the funk alive and I knew I had to get down with him."
We hope he doesn't get to change the name again before next year runs out...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo