Kim Kardashian Unleashes Twitter Rant Over Report She Used Cosmetic 'Tricks' After Giving Birth


Kim Kardashian had some harsh words for the newspapers following the publication of a tabloid article claiming she has spent thousands of dollars on cosmetic methods to get her body back after baby.

The 33-year-old reality star appears on the latest cover of Life & Style magazine beside the headline, "Weight-Loss Cheater." The story claims Kardashian did not lose weight by going on the Atkins diet, but rather by getting secret cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Simon Ourian at Beverly Hills' Epione clinic -- like fillers, stretch-mark treatments and a fat-reducing ultrasound procedure on her stomach.

“Kim and other high-profile clients can sneak in through a back door," a supposed "source" from the clinic told Life & Style. “She even wore workout clothes to throw off the photographers and begged them to make it look like she was going inside to work out, not to get laser treatments."

But Kardashian was having none of the gossip Wednesday (Nov. 20) when she took to Twitter, lashing out at the mag for its false claims.

She wrote in full:

    I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to lose my baby weight! This is FALSE. I worked so hard to train myself to eat right & healthy, I work out so hard & this was such a challenge for me but I did it!!! I'm so proud of my accomplishment & NO ONE will take this away from me with fake reports! Say what u want about me but I work hard & am the most disciplined person u will ever meet!

This latest insult comes on the heels of Kardashian enduring months of criticism during her pregnancy over her changing body. She has lost 50 pounds since giving birth in June, which she called the "hardest challenge of my life." Her swimsuit selfie and her naked appearance in Kanye West's music video, "Bound 2," celebrated her figure.

"Kim's body is so insane," Khloe Kardashian told Australian radio station Fox 101.9. "It's always been beautiful, and then she got so much scrutiny, and just people were so disgusting to her when she was pregnant. I don't care if you weren't pregnant. If you're a bigger girl, God bless you! Who cares? It's no one else's business and then for you to criticize someone when you were pregnant is so disgusting and disturbing to me."

"So now that her body looks like this it's a major middle finger to the world and, honey, she deserves it!" she added. "Her body is bangin' on that motorcycle. Her ta-tas shakin'.'" and pleaded them to make it gaze like she was going inside to work out, not to get laser treatments."

But Kardashian was having none of the gossip Wednesday (Nov. 20) when she took to Twitter, lashing out at the mag for its untrue claims.

She composed in full:

I am very discouraged today glimpsing reports that I got surgery to misplace my baby weight! This is untrue. I worked so hard to train myself to consume right & healthy, I work out so hard & this was such a dispute for me but I did it!!! I'm so proud of my accomplishment & NO ONE will take this away from me with false accounts! Say what u desire about me but I work hard & am the most well controlled person u will ever rendezvous!

This latest insult comes on the heels of Kardashian enduring months of condemnation throughout her pregnancy over her altering body. She has lost 50 pounds since giving birth in June, which she called the "hardest dispute of my life." Her swimsuit selfie and her nude appearance in Kanye West's melodies video, "Bound 2," commemorated her number.

"Kim's body is so insane," Khloe Kardashian told Australian radio position Fox 101.9. "It's habitually been beautiful, and then she got so much inspection, and just people were so appalling to her when she was pregnant. I don't care if you weren't with child. If you're a bigger young female, God bless you! Who cares? It's no one else's business and then for you to admonish somebody when you were with child is so appalling and disturbing to me."

"So now that her body looks like this it's a major middle digit to the world and, honey, she warrants it!" she supplemented. "Her body is bangin' on that motorcycle. Her ta-tas shakin'.'"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo