Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya who has a nine-year-old son in a recent talks about marriage.


The actress who was said to be married to movie producer/cum actor, Goriola Hassan who she had a son for has denied ever marrying him.
In her words: "I was never married to Goriola Hassan. We lived together and had a child. He is nine years old now. Reconciliation? I don’t want to talk about that. I have moved on and I guess he has moved on too".
Ayo on what she feels about actresses and failed marriage "It is not only actresses, other professionals experience failed marriages too. I just feel you shouldn’t marry someone in the same field because it has a lot of challenges.
When you are together, you do the same thing and then the home suffers for it".
But in a recent interview with her supposedly ex-husband that she denied ever marrying when asked about his relationship with Ayo Adesanya he said "Marrying Her Was Like Boarding A ‘One-Chance’ Vehicle".
When asked if she would give marriage another shot she said "I am still young (in my 40s) and will definitely get married someday. But I am still learning because there are many things I need to know"
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/46546.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo