IG Plans to Kill me- Governor Nyesom Wike



Rivers State Governor,  Nyesom Wike  has alleged that the Nigeria Police Force is trying to take his life. Speaking at the Government House in Port Harcourt, Wike claim that the Police heirachy had plans to plant weapons and foreign currencies in his Asokoro residence in Abuja.

In his words, “I had an interview where I said the IG of police is after my life. Yesterday (Friday), the IG approved that they should go my house in Abuja to raid the place. And that they would get the court order on Tuesday in Abuja. “First of all, I don’t stay in the lodge; I have never stayed in the lodge since I became governor. I live in my private house in Asokoro, Abuja. Now, what they have done in that order they want to get from the court is that they did not indicate who owns the house or who is living there. “Obviously, the court will be wary of searching a governor’s house because of immunity. But to beat that, they did not indicate that it is the house of the governor of Rivers State. I am not afraid. If you want to search my house, I live in Port Harcourt. I have my house in the village and I have my house in the Old GRA. So, you can come and search. “All attempt is being made so that they will go and plant either AK47 or millions of dollars in the house. They can even plant costly wrist watches as propaganda tool”. Meanwhile, spokesman for Rivers State Police Command, DSP Nnamdi Omoni, said he was not aware of the alleged plot.

The Police has however denied such allegation and have challenged him to come out with concrete evidence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo