Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg Live in Nigeria

 Mark Zuckerberg,  founder of Facebook Inc has arrived in Nigeria, in what is believed to be his first trip to the continent.
His First stop is the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) .
And has this to say on his Facebook "Next stop: Lagos! This is my first trip to sub-Saharan Africa. I'll be meeting with developers and entrepreneurs, and learning about the startup ecosystem in Nigeria. The energy here is amazing and I'm excited to learn as much as I can".

Our first stop is the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) in Yaba. I got to talk to kids at a summer coding camp and entrepreneurs who come to CcHub to build and launch their apps. I'm looking forward to meeting more people here!
Below are some of the pics shared by the particpants.


facebook1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo