Didier Drogba Wins Writers s' Association Award, Hails Jose Mourinho

There's a popular saying in this part of the world 'old Soldier never dies' I think that statement applies to Chelsea Striker, Didier Drogba... even at 36, he's still the choice of the people as he was awarded a Football Writers' Association award in Europe.
He also showered praises on his Coach, Jose Mourinho. In Didier's words, '
"I've known him for almost 10 years now," said Drogba.
"From the day I spoke to him when I was with Marseille in the tunnel on the way to the pitch until now he's the same man. "The man who gave me his word and always respected me and did what he promised."

The early days: Mourinho and Drogba share a joke back in 2007

I hope they finish strong this season...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo