My Mom Made Me Pose nude for Playboy

Kim Kardashian says Kris Jenner persuaded her to pose nude for Playboy

Kim Kardashian revealed that she felt that ‘momager’ Kris Jenner had to talk her into posing

 nude for Playboy magazine.

The reality star did the shoot for the adult magazine in 2007, and revealed at the Vogue

 Festival in association with Harrods that she has no problem with nude photoshoots now,

 but had her reservations in the past.

‘Times have changed since my first Playboy shoot,’ she said. ‘This sounds so bad, but I feel 

like my mom talked me into doing my first Playboy shoot, she really did. Now I’ve got more 

comfortable.’

She spoke more about her post baby body.

Below are pictures of her in her birthday dress...


Kim K poses naked for a photoshoot.

Kim Kardashian


Selfie: Kim K showing off her her baby bum
___________________________________________________________________________________


Still more to come

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo