UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black

Eli Ink, a 27-year-old tattoo artist from Brighton, sees his body as a walking  exhibition of his finest work. Has been transforming himself for ten years


A 27-year-old tattoo artist from England who goes by the name Eli Ink is making a name for himself as he is turning his skin black by using coats of ink.


In his own words "‘I’ve always been blown away by art itself. Picasso is a huge childhood inspiration to me, especially abstract art, but I do like all forms of art. Body art was just the next local step for me growing up.’

You can easily see his obsession with the abstract on his own body. It's a philosophy that guides the choices he makes. 

'I wanted to look like an abstract character in one of Picasso’s paintings. I love the abstract look, no thought, just pure expression,' 

‘My work is not perfect, there is still room for improvement, everyone must start somewhere.’

Eli said the negative reactions don’t bother him anymore.

‘The best is always nice compliments, that’s always nice to hear, either from tattoo collectors or just passers-by, the worst is always older generation looking down on you and making you feel worthless.’

'But this is all a state of mind. I don’t take much notice anymore,' he said.

More pics below

Eli before he started his transformation ten years ago. ‘In my opinion, the only person who will only ever understand my transition properly is me,' he tells MailOnline
Eli before he started his transformation ten years ago. ‘In my opinion, the only person who will only ever understand my transition properly is me,' he tells MailOnline


A passion for abstract art and a desire to express himself is what drove his transitionA passion for abstract art and a desire to express himself is what drove his transition
A passion for abstract art and a desire to express himself is what drove his transition

Eli Ink, whose transformation has taken ten years, says he in inspired by the work of Picasso
Eli Ink, whose transformation has taken ten years, says he in inspired by the work of Picasso

Apart form working on his transformation Eli works as a tattooist, piercer and performs ear lobe reconstruction
Apart from working on his transformation Eli works as a tattooist, piercer and performs ear lobe reconstruction


It doesn't make dating an issue: His girlfriend Holly is also part of the body-mod scene

It doesn't make dating an issue: His girlfriend Holly is also part of the body-mod scene


'I wanted to look like an abstract character in one of Picasso’s paintings,' he tells MailOnline 

I wanted to look like an abstract character in one of Picasso’s paintings,' he tells MailOnline 

Credit- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5383881/Brighton-tattooists-obsession-body-modification.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Technology Is Killing Eye Contact

Was Bobbi Kristina Used for Illuminati Satanic Blood Sacrifice?

Rainbow Fm apologize to the Public for bringing false report on Iyabo Obasanjo